I’ve tried a similiar pancake recipe before but I found that the consistency was way too runny so that when I put it on the frying pan, it was too thin! This morning I decided to add 1 serving (sachet) of dutch chocolate nutrimeal and it turned to a thicker consistency.
- 2 eggs (yes yolks included!)
- 2 medium to large bananas
- 1 serving of dutch chocolate nutrimeal- or if you have the bulk pack 3 scoops (if you don’t have nutrimeal, you can put 60g of your own protein powder)
- Dash of water (10-30mL) depending on how thick you like it
- Place all ingredients into a nutribullet
- if you still have powdery bits on the side from your nutrimeal, add a little bit more water and then blend again (slowly add water, you don’t want it to get too watery)
- keep checking to see if everything is blended in
- put your pan on low heat and add some coconut oil
- slowly put the mixed ingredients into the pan and make sure its around 1/2 cm thick as big as you want ( I would suggest starting off really small)
- when you see the pancakes to start smoothly forming around the edges and the pancakes have bubbles through the mixture, carefully flip the pancake over
- start off with a smaller sized pancake until you get the hang of the consistency, the flourless mixture is a bit more delicate than normal
- once you get used to the consistency, you can put the temperature to low to medium setting
- add any other fresh fruits on top of the pancakes
Let me know how it goes for you guys (especially if you’re not using a nutribullet) , and let me know if you found a better way to make them!