PLEASE DO NOT BLEND HOT CONTENTS with NUTRIBULLET
It was so hard for me to get out of bed this morning because it was so cold! But I had to be in the office because a technician was booked in to fix my EFTPOS machine. So I made myself a hot version of my chocolate protein shake and decided to add a shot of espresso coffee! It definitely warmed me up and gave me my coffee hit all in one!
- 1 sachet of USANA Dutch Chocolate nutrimeal OR 3 tablespoons of chocolate protein
- 200-300ml of water
- raw cacao powder
- espresso coffee pod
- Make your protein shake as normal so that you have no clumpy protein bits
- Place the contents on the stove and boil
- make a shot (or 2) of espresso coffee depending on how strong you want it to be- I used Vittoria Organic pods and put it directly in your mug (the mug should be able to hold up to 300ml of water- I used my soup mug)
- once the protein is boiled, add to the shot of coffee and the raw cacao powder (depending on how much chocolate you want)
- drink with caution
- this mixture doesn’t have a strong coffee taste, so adjust accordingly. I am trying to reduce my caffeine intake so 1 shot of coffee is good for me. But in the cafe world, this would be considered a Large size and therefore 2 shots would be recommended or even put instant coffee for extra taste.
- it is VERY hot so please consume with care!
To get yourself Dutch Chocolate nutrimeal delivered straight to your door and get 10% off all your orders, order at elitehealthalliance.usana.com and start having a nutritious HOT chocolate for breakfast this winter!