Hot Dutch Chocolate Protein Mocha
PLEASE DO NOT BLEND HOT CONTENTS with NUTRIBULLET
It was so hard for me to get out of bed this morning because it was so cold! But I had to be in the office because a technician was booked in to fix my EFTPOS machine. So I made myself a hot version of my chocolate protein shake and decided to add a shot of espresso coffee! It definitely warmed me up and gave me my coffee hit all in one!
- 1 sachet of USANA Dutch Chocolate nutrimeal OR 3 tablespoons of chocolate protein
- 200-300ml of water
- raw cacao powder
- espresso coffee pod
- Make your protein shake as normal so that you have no clumpy protein bits
- Place the contents on the stove and boil
- make a shot (or 2) of espresso coffee depending on how strong you want it to be- I used Vittoria Organic pods and put it directly in your mug (the mug should be able to hold up to 300ml of water- I used my soup mug)
- once the protein is boiled, add to the shot of coffee and the raw cacao powder (depending on how much chocolate you want)
- drink with caution
- this mixture doesn’t have a strong coffee taste, so adjust accordingly. I am trying to reduce my caffeine intake so 1 shot of coffee is good for me. But in the cafe world, this would be considered a Large size and therefore 2 shots would be recommended or even put instant coffee for extra taste.
- it is VERY hot so please consume with care!
To get yourself Dutch Chocolate nutrimeal delivered straight to your door and get 10% off all your orders, order at elitehealthalliance.usana.com and start having a nutritious HOT chocolate for breakfast this winter!